TRICKS AND TIPS OF HAPPINESS.

Happiness is the state of being happy as we all know but the whole concept of happiness is being misunderstood.Many people have this mindset that other people determine their happiness and that's the biggest mistake we all make especially in keeping a healthy lifestyle.
We all make comments
like "he/she makes me happy", but that is totally wrong for the key and truth is you are to make yourself happy.

 Happy people know happiness is a choice and do not seek happiness in people, possessions, and other worldly things. We keep chasing the world's definition of happiness which is truly flawed and forget how to be truly happy.
 
There are some things to do to achieve true happiness like:
Being positive.
Always carrying a smile.
Doing things that make others happy.
Avoiding envying other people.



Honestly,as a child,I was never truly happy. I always felt lost,bitter and was downcast and yes it still happens sometimes but with time,I learnt that being happy doesn't necessarily mean achievements neither does it come from being successful but its a choice we make by taking note of things that make us happy and trying to do those things more often .

It’s also possible that you would rate yourself as both unhappy and happy (at the moment) and not all that satisfied. Perhaps you’re undergoing some pretty negative experiences at the moment, lowering your happiness and you’re also feeling dissatisfied because your life isn’t going where you’d like it to go. You’re not getting the job you wanted, you’re not in a that relationship you want, you are not getting that grade you want or you’ve lost touch with your favorite relatives and friends. At the moment, you’re not happy or even satisfied, but that's just short-term towards achieving your life goals. We might be happy if we get a job, have tons of money but the truth is happiness truly comes from within.

If you look to anyone for happiness, it might just cause you unhappiness.
Happiness breeds the confidence to be dream chasers for all dreams are strives to be happy.


Stay happy,stay confident and enjoy the unlimited opportunities of the universe.
TRICKS AND TIPS OF HAPPINESS. TRICKS AND TIPS OF HAPPINESS. Reviewed by Africanweirdo.blogspot.com on August 13, 2018 Rating: 5

21 comments:

  1. Wow,this has helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very insightful and also very eye-opening. This post will definitely help in future. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww, well this post actually made me happy, because hapiness is contagious. I also really liked your point about hapiness not being success, posessions or like achievments. I think we too often think that success will make us happy, but instead all this chasing causes us to be stress and unhappy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiness is definitely a choice! And as you age you learn to master making yourself happy and not relying on others to make you "feel" happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that first quote...it's amazing how simple (but not easy) the solution usually is. I'm still learning how to let go of the things that keep me from being truly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true, to be happy is to be positive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, this post is amazing! I just got up and this was literally one of the first things to read for me in the morning and it's EXACTLY what I think, too. I totally agree that true happiness only can come from yourself. People have to stop saying things like "this other person makes me complete" - you are complete already, you just have to see it! And if you can't see it then you have to work on doing so. Thanks for this lovely article!

    Much love
    Sanny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I totally agree. This is very inspiring, it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips! I always try to keep a smile and stay positive even when times are tough. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great post and I do like the first quote and I really do agree with what it said that you need to let go all the things that makes you sad.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post made me glad. Being happy from inside matters more than showing that u r happy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiness really is a state of mind. Choosing to focus on things that bring you joy is a great way to find and maintain happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my definitely needed this today. This really start my day right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great article! I really enjoyed all the tips

    ReplyDelete
  15. I couldn't agree with you more! Happiness is always a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happiness is the choice, right? You choose to happy by yourself, not anyone else. Such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a powerful post. Happiness is something that means so much more than success and stuff. After having a wreck, I realized it is more about the people and experiences we share. Being happy and content with what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happiness is a rather complex concept. We all have our own ways to create our own happiness, and it depends on us. Others can't "make" us happy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happiness a d smile always my are no.1 think to do. I like your article and it help me alot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. щастие

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.