Welcome

Hi everyone, I call myself a weirdo .why? Because I am that random girl that can relate to everyone's love story but doesn't have one for herself. I love writing about relationships and I read a lot of books about relationships to know so much about .
    This blog is about relationships, connecting with people and making our lives easier in our relationships,we all know all relationships are this days but if there is one thing have learnt is that talking about it to the right source makes it easier and that's what I have to offer on this blog. This blog is for everyone to learn from, I learn from it and you also learn from it. life is all about learning.
   I will be updating once a week but everyone can send in their questions and opinions everyday and I will make sure to do justice to it.
There will also be a question section where anyone can ask a question and everyone can give answers to the person.
I will also like everyone to know that there is no perfect relationship but the perfect relationship for me might not be the same for someone else,so, let's create your perfect relationship. so, feel free to write comments, pose questions and share with your friends.
                                                           Thank you.
Welcome Welcome Reviewed by Africanweirdo.blogspot.com on July 03, 2018 Rating: 5

6 comments:

Powered by Blogger.